Vacancy: Supervisor Reservations
You are a multitasking, service-loving, sales oriented team leader. As a team supervisor you make sure that the reservations department is always one step ahead. Besides being a people manager you are able to see sales opportunities. You are an experienced Reservations guru looking for something different and inspiring. YOU make everyday tasks exciting. You even smile when you’re on the phone.
What makes you tick
What makes you upset
– Talking on the phone
– Unanswered Questions
– Too much stuff lying around
– A lack of enthusiasm
– Always rooms available
– Setting out guidelines for a memorable story
– Team work
– Always thinking in win – win
– Unhappy people
– Phones not being picked up
– No communication
– A 9 to 5 mentality
– Identifies the philosophy of INK Hotel Amsterdam and is responsible for the guest experience from the moment of booking at INK. Handles all group tours/ conventions from the initial blockage to the rooming lists.
– Behaves and acts (as a supervisor) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the INK brand and PRESSROOM mind-set.
– To supervise all agents and develop them in order to handle reservation tasks accordingly.
– Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere
– Is actively involved in the local area to keep up-to-date with specific trends
– Keeping a proper administrative database by making sure all correspondence is filed accordingly
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB SPECIFICATIONS
– 3 to 5 years of experience in high-end or upscale hotel level, preferably in Amsterdam
– Good managerial skills
– Languages: good command of English and Dutch language.
SKILLS / QUALITIES
– Hands-on approach
– Excellent administrative skills
– Thorough and organized approach
– Ability to train others and pass on knowledge
– Ability to perform under pressure
– Responsive and proactive
INK Hotel Amsterdam will be the perfect place to stay, work, play and relax. Its location in the center of Amsterdam is ideal for visiting the city. It is a five-minute walk from Central Station, situated next to Dam Square. From the moment you enter, the hotel will show it’s characteristic design. A small square, in the midst of the hotel shows the original state of the canal houses. As one of the few, this hotel will have her own courtyard. Inspired by the past, the hotel plays with the hectic energy of a pressroom. The F&B concept will offer a unique all-day food and drink concept. There is a garden room that offers meeting facilities and private dining. The hotel has 149 rooms, including 4 Suites, each personalized with their own story. INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of the MGallery collection.
Are you our new character and available for a new chapter in your life?
Please contact us diractly at: H1159-HR@accor.com (Joyce van Gelderen, Human Resources)